We’ll Get You Back on the Job Faster!
Restoration Experts of North Carolina works with both contractors that perform restoration work of their own and those that do not because they:
- Need a quick solution when damage occurs on the job to avoid delays.
- Need to prevent the chances of secondary damage occurring.
- Want to work with a mitigation specialist that keeps the cost of restoration down.
- Don’t have the capabilities and/or proper insurance for mold and sewage work.
- Don’t have the amount of equipment or workforce to handle larger jobs themselves.
- Need to stay informed on the progress of restoration.
- Need a restoration partner that will not take their portion of the work from them.
Mitigation Focused, Full Service
Our focus on mitigation means we specialize in restoring losses without resorting to reconstruction. If reconstruction is necessary after structural drying is complete, we’ll handle the job from start to finish through one point of contact, or hand the job back to you.
We provide comprehensive documentation in near-real time so that any third party can see what happened and what steps are being taken to restore the property back to pre-loss condition. Our process keeps you informed online without ever having to pick up the phone and provides you with a permanent record of proper restoration to protect you from potential downstream liability.